Monday, November 30, 2009

Airport Terminal

As I sat in my terminal awaiting the arrival of my plane, I was surrounded by the temptations of all sorts of food and beverage. To engage myself in something other than FOOD, I picked up my magazine (which okay, I admit, it was food/health related). A couple of pages in...I noticed I still had about an hour until departure...being a smart snacker and health junky I figured I would spend this extra time walking up and down the terminal; why sit while I can burn some extra calories before my Thanksgiving break which let's be honest...holy temptation!

On another note...I must admit I was rushed out of the house to get to the airport and did not plan or pack anything to eat so I stopped at Subway on the way and grabbed some lunch. I had a Turkey 6’’on wheat with no cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, onion and cucumbers with a drizzle of their fat free honey mustard. It was a satisfying lunch and just under 300 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz