Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A change in routine

This morning I was asked to come in a little later as we don't have any appointments until 10:15am. I liked the brief change in my schedule, this almost NEVER happeneds. I would usually look at this as an opportunity to catch up on my Zzzs but with the later morning it's more than likely that I won't leave until about 6pm. Instead, I looked at this as an opportunity to get my workout in this AM knowning that I probably wouldn't make it to the gym this PM (since all my favorite gym classes usually start at 5:30pm)getting out of work so late.

So I did a quick interval workout on the elliptical and a couple reps of crunches.

I refueled with a great breakfast-
-Blueberry greek yogurt
-Fresh blueberries
-Flax
-Granola (TJ's mix of: dried cranberries, more flax, almonds, pecans, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds)







What's your refueling breakfast after an AM workout?












OH and my newest bar I found to try for snacking...
220 calories, 20 grams protein and 0 grams of sugar! AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME!











Have a great day! I am off to WIC outreach and afternoon appointments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz