Sunday, May 9, 2010

Portion Control at it's Best!

Hey guys...long week of RD exam reviewing, internship graduating and than traveling down to FL to watch my little sister graduate college as well! It was a great week of accomplishments! Our quick travels to FL consisted of lots of celebrating, eating and family togetherness...what a blast, right?

Here's a little recap...

Some bar food here (would you like some onion rings with that ketchup? haha, I am a fanatic!)...



and some bar food there [but always managing to stay within my proper portion sizes. Proving you can still indulge and eat your favorite foods while making sensible decisions.]




a treat or two...


and some new finds too : )




Justin's Almond butter...one word: DELICIOUS!
Taste testing verdict to follow.



For now, I must unpack and celebrate Mother's day! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there...especially mine : )


2 comments:

  1. Aren't Justin's nut butters the best? I'm a big fan of almond butter/Barney butter because I can never find Justin's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness their great! I haven't had barney butter, I have to order it online because I can't find it in stores around me!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz