Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grow Your Own- Part II

Guys, I walked out on the porch today and to my surprise...


I doubted that tomato plant so this made for an astonishing discovery!

More strawberries. I spy...five little green guys ; )


Tomorrow marks the beginning of the next grueling step in the Registered Dietetian (RD) process (it'll be worth it, it'll be worth it...in the end). We [the other interns and I] start our RD exam review week with the Breeding Associates review course. Everything and anything I ever wanted and needed to know about nutrition and dietetics we will touch on. Exciting and veeeery daunting! Wish me luck! By Thursday I hope to be...registration eligible!!

Have a great Monday! Check back tomorrow, I found some new snacks ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz