Sunday, September 5, 2010

Battle of the Nut Butters

Call me indecisive but I think it's totally necessary to have all different types of nut butters on hand! Right now, my cupboard has the Battle of the Nut Butters goin' on!

Jif Peanut Butter- for when you want a taste of the "reaaal" thing

Peanut Butter Co.- these are fun because they come in ALL different flavors. I chose Cinnamon Raisin Swirl for the simple fact that it says "good in oats" on the jar! That's my kind of nut butter.

Barney Butter- this is a new almond butter I am trying. So far, so gooood! I had it on a piece of toast with banana yesterday. The flavor is a little more subtle than Justin's and the texture is more smooth.

Justin's- I am a huge Justin's maple almond butter fan. It really tastes all natural and that's just the best part about it!

My favorite? well, Jif is definitely not it ; )

1 comment:

  1. i love peanut butter...but have never tried the other nut butters! you have inspired me to go buy some to try, especially the cinnamon raisin!!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz