Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Sunday-Funday!

Hey bloggies! I spent superbowl with great friends and a spread of delicious snacks. What did you do? I couldn’t go to a party without getting to work in the kitchen. I always love an opportunity to work a new recipe!


As you know, my smart-snackin’ self had to have something that was healthy because superbowl is a day of mindless eating and yelling at the television (still not proven to burn more calories than walking on the treadmill...sorry)!

Here’s what I brought:



Tzatziki dip!

I served it with pita chips and carrot stix. Obviously my favorite part about the whole presentation...using the bell peppers as dip holders!...creative, right!?

In the mix:
1 grated peeled cuke
2 cups greek yogurt (I got 0%...no fat but all the protein)
1 small minced garlic clove
1 tbsp each of chopped mint, dill and white wine vinegar

I figured if I bring something that has veggies and I was snacking on those all evening...it was better than the potato chips and sausage balls ;)

Find other dips like this one at: foodnetwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz