Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One door closes...

..one door opens? After 1222 supervised practice hours and 10 million modules and projects all for my dietetic internship I am so ready to start practicing! I cannot believe I am done already, well I cannot believe the day has come. Next step my friends...my RDE than I sit for the RD exam! yikeees!

Obviously, a congratulations is in order. I decided what a better way to spend it other than happy hour (I love happy hour)!  
I ended up at Fleming's Steakhouse. It's a bit expensive and has a formal dining atmosphere however, the bar is hoppin' during after to work hours! I chose FS because a while back Mom, Dad and I went for this great happy hour deal "5-6-7" well ever since I went I have been itching to go back...so I did just that (OH and I had a gift card that was burning a hole in my wallet)!
 
 
I enjoyed a glass of chardonnay (not one of my favorites) and split two servings of the tenderloin carpaccio and one serving of the Seared Ahi Tuna...heavenly!
 
Tonight I also celebrated by going to the gym (is that nerdy?); I hit my two favorite classes rpm and bodypump for a GREAT calorie burn :)
 
 
 
I'll be back tomorrow with more...promise!
I am still celebrating, although now with some R&R

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH I'm so jealous! Congrats girl. Rock that exam!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz