Thursday, April 29, 2010

Liquid Motivation

Man, have I been drowning when it comes to finishing my article. If you don't recall, I am a huge Starbucks Junky who has a research article problem! ; )

Well, seriously...I am currently researching nutrition labeling laws and the implementation of nutrition programs in non-chain restaurants [as I have previously mentioned] and need SOMETHING to motivate me to write!! So, my professor and I have made a personal deadline for final edits before submitting to a journal, set for May 1st! Hello, that came fast!

Do you ever find that getting out of your house or office and finding a "remote location" gives you more motivation to work?

Well, my thought was get up, go to Starbucks and what better motivation than liquid motivation; consisting of a Grande Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte? um, sinless, tasteful treat in a cup : )


The Skinny: 16 fl oz sticks you with only 130 calories, 0 gm fat, 12 gm protein and a generous 40% helping of calcium...hiiiyo!
It even held me over for lunch so I could wait until I got home. Double whammy!
My banana and Kashi TLC bar will hang in the bag for another working day.


So I fulfill my Starbucks needs and get underway on my article while watching my waist line and well, only hurting my wallet ; )




Nutrition credit: Starbucks website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz