Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Gadget

Hey guys! Check out these great little measuring cups I got...

They came in 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup increments
Here I am using the 1/2 cup bowl to portion out my blueberries for my fruit smoothie I was making

I got this widget at Pier 1 Imports but I have seen some lookalike's on the Food Network website. For me, it was one of those moments when I was shopping for something other than kitchen gadgets but eyeballed these things and OBVIOUSLY,  it was love at first sight!

I think these are great tools for portion control and could be fun little bowls to snack out of. This way you know exactly how much your nibbling on!


Speaking of Food Network, Next Food Network Star started tonight...thank goodness for DVR.
I am starting it now...goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz