Sunday, August 8, 2010

100% Pure [love] and Natural Granola

Newest product...

This wasn't necessarily a new find; I had tried Bear Naked Granola a couple of years ago (Pre-Smart Snacker time), we went out separate way and now we have rejoined and it's 100% pure [love] and natural granola!

The Skinny: 1/4 cup: 120 calories, 2.5 gm fat, 10 mg sodium, 22 gm carbohydrates, 2 gm fiber, 4 gm sugar, 4 gm protein

This Vanilla Almond Crunch Bear Naked Fit is a great find! It is low in calories, sugar and sodium which are all factors I like to take into account when purchasing my granola. Often times, I find myself hesitant to even buy granola's because they are as high in sugar as a candy bar! If you have been a frequent follower you know I have even gone as far as making my own grain-ola! Well, I think I have found a faithful product this time folks. So I think they have the right to boast about it's wounderful accomplishments...
- No artificial flavors
- No cholesterol
- No hydrogenated oils
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No artifical preservatives
- No trans fat

Granola lovers rejoice! In several different flavors and types (from flax, protein and fit to trail mix, granola bars and one size serving on-the-go packets) you can find the right one for you and your lifestyle!

I like to have mine with yogurt and berries, sprinkled on oatmeal for an added crunch and natural vanilla flavor and/or as a snack all by it's naked self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz