Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick [Friday] Tip

Hey guys! I couldn't leave you hangin' but I won't lie- I am going to make it a quick tip because I am just so excited for my weekend to begin!

It's been a long week of work and I know I have not been getting the 8+ hours of sleep I need each night; so I thought, in light of my fatigue-ish feeling, I'd bring to you five foods that helped me combat my fatigue:
  • Oatmeal
  • Yogurt
  • Spinach
  • Beans
  • Nuts & Seeds
These foods have one or some of the following qualities that make it able to kick fatigue's butt! They're filled with fiber, loaded with great metabolism and energy boosting B vitamins, magnesium and potassium for muscle energy and of course, are super for satiety!

Try one today if your feeling a bit sluggish!


Enjoy the weekend Smart Snacker's!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz