Saturday, October 9, 2010

Smart Snacker: 101

Looking to become a Smart Snacker? The one thing that will ensure smart snacking is planning. Planning will pretty much make or break you when it comes to food choices. Below are my snacks I have packed ahead of time to bring to work with me; this way I know I have two really great, satisfying, nutritious snacks incase I am...
1. craving something naughty, I can go ahead and "splurge" on my Luna Protein bar (Chocolate/Peanut Butter flavor always tickles my taste buds; just as sweet as a candy bar but 1/2 the sugar and 3x the protein)!,
2. hungry in a pinch and don't have time to take a real "lunch" and/or
3. I need an afternoon pick me up (this way I won't make way to the community candy jar; I know we have ALL been there)

Farmer's Market Fresh Cameo Apple (Sweet and Super Crunchy) & Luna Protein Bar

Whether it's meal or snack planning, planning your trip to the gym or planning an outing with friends, in order to be a successful Smart Snacker planning will be key! This is Smart Snacker: 101- if you plan, everything else will fall right into place : )

Do you have any planning tips? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz