Monday, November 15, 2010

[Cup]cake

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed your weekend- I still am...this is my "Sunday." I spent the better part of my day driving back from MD/DC where I spent my [birthday] weekend finding a healthy balance between food, cocktails with friends and fun! So, as I mentioned previously...(and I hope you didn't hold your breath), my killer birthday [Cup]cakes!
In this cute box hides a dozen of the best cupcakes you will ever taste!

I told you the weekend may include Georgetown Cupcakes :) If you have not tried one yet- you have got to! If you are ever in the Bethesda, MD or DC area you need to peel away from your crazy day and stop in for a sweet bite! With flavors like pumpkin, lemon, coconut and red velvet [among others] to chose from you are bound to find the best one to suite your "buds."

Cupcakes are a great alternative to your ordinary birthday cake- it's instant portion control among other things! In my family, we love to cut each into four bites and share them all!

What's your favorite birthday treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz