Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Citrus

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I thought it would only be fitting to continue my holiday motivation [and cheer] for sticking to your routine by letting you know what I am snackin' on into this holiday weekend.
What I'm loving at the moment...
Yes, guys totally diggin' the clementines during this time of year! They're sweet, satisfying, low calorie and loaded with immune boosting vitamin C. At only 35 calories a  pop, the little buggers are easy to stash in your bag for a snack and easy to peel in a hurry....I mean, let's be honest, what's not to love?
I love clementines. It's funny how food can bring back so many memories; clementines remind me of my family; particularly my Mom and Sister. Around my house, clementines would always be in stock; they are our number one family snack for all hours of the day! YUM! Merry Citrus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz