Monday, December 20, 2010

Quick Grocery/Meal Planning Tip

Hey guys!

With the cold weather, it's a perfect time to cuddle on the couch with a nice, comforting [healthy] meal during the week. A quick tip that I find helpful when planning my meals [to ensure that everything gets used with no waste] is plan to use the more perishable items (fish, meat, fresh veggies) earlier in the week  and use the pasta, frozen items later in the week!  
My favorite place for quick go-to recipes [with the nutritional run-down]: Food for Fools- I can't even begin to tell you how much I love Real Simple...you may already know as I have mentioned them numerous times before (Dinner plans,  Fun Recipes, While Winding Down and For Interesting Facts)!
Anyway, it's "Food for Fools" as they have a completely fool proof website for all chef levels, with a daily recipe chosen out of their repertoire to keep it interesting. Check out what I'm making this week...warm, comforting, low cal- YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz