Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Snack Sack- Week 2

Hey guys! Snackin' again...as per usual. This week I am really trying to hone in on my inner-fruit love. I obviously went baserk at the farmer's market last week and had to deal with the consequences...strawberries at [almost] every meal! I give you week 2 snacks...

I am proud to report that today's strawb and grape snack mix (just grapes and strawberries halved with a drizzle of lemon juice) will mark the last of the strawberries! I am forever thankful for the delicious vitamin C packed boogers but I must admit, I won't miss eating them with breakfast tomorrow morning ;)
Picked up an orange at lunch for sometime this week too!

Once I pick one snack or have purchased a specific fruit in bulk (case in point: strawberries) I will try and snack on them all week; this way I can avoid being wasteful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz