Sunday, April 24, 2011

Snack Sack

Since I am your Smart Snacker, I thought it would be fit to start off with a weekly Snack Sack post. The thought would be that you get a feel for good snacking foods/ideas that you could hopefully incorporate into your daily routine. So I give you my snack from last week...



Obviously, the apple (small; ~ 80 calories) only lasted that day but the almonds have lasted throughout the week. They are a great, satisfying snack that curbs hunger and provides energy. At one ounce per serving I was able to fuel up for under 200 calories.  

Smart Snacker- Snack Sack Rule of Thumb: try and keep a piece of fruit around everyday...you will see my snacks usually contain grapes, bananas, apples, oranges or berries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz