Friday, May 14, 2010

Field Trip

Guys! Today I found somewhere I would like to call "home!" I would honestly rather spend a day here than at a mall...man, that's saying a lot! This glorious place is called Earth Fare, the healthy supermarket!

I pretty much looked like a crazed paparazzi....I had to stop mid-trip because people were staring too much, but I think I hit some high notes...check em' out!
Yes, ladies and gents that's ketchup with agave...I have never scene that!!

Remember, Justins nut butter? I had just tried sample packs in Florida! How cool?
If you're a regular SS reader than you know about the Better'n Peanut Butter obsession I have...and this is obviously different labeling!
I know it's blurry but it reads, "Produce selections: 218 organic options and 47 local!" yeaaah-yaa!
Finally my purchases: a new larabar flavor, siggis orange and ginger, coconut water, blueberries and blackberries, mango, flaxseed, another justin's almond butter to try...well you see.

Stay tuned for the tasting updates!! Have a great Friday!!


1 comment:

Powered By Blogger
Foodbuzz